Be a Supporter!

RandomFreakRandomFreak

Main News Favorites Reviews Stats

the Last of the Dashkin the Last of the Dashkin

An Interesting New Direction

At this point it almost goes without saying that the animation is stunningly gorgeous. Your ability to put this amazing world on display is without dispute. I have to admit being both excited and nervous about the new direction of the narative though. I always really felt that you had nailed down a wonderful format of one shot stories with the earlier entries. I fear that giving Bitey a detailed backstory or overly explaining the reasons for being like he is might diminish the character. I hope these fears aren't realized in the next installment.

: A Change Of Face : : A Change Of Face :

Drastic... but Nice

Yeah that's a severe change but it works. Fits her character, keeps things from getting visually stale. Love when she blows up for second and the pizza gag at the end.

:: Achievements :: :: Achievements ::

Wonderful Rant

And dammit it's true. I don't even bother with achievements at this point. The best rants are always over truly insignificant crap like this. Personally I favor this over some of the more politcally minded rants there have been. Love the obscure character reference!

Wee Express Wee Express

Not a Bad Time Waster

The presentation is nice and the concept is funny. However like most "get the highest score" style games it gets fairly repetative in a rather short amount of time. The medals for high scores is really the only reason to keep going after the first one or two plays.

Tetraform Tetraform

Simple Yet Fun

It really does get that hard to achieve balance of simple play but fun action. The premise is pretty unique and the changing ship types keep things from getting boring. My one thing is that there were a few points where nothing happened for what felt like a very long time, lulls in the middle of attack waves that would go on for 30-60 seconds. I don't know if that's by design or a fluke but it made me paranoid that the game had glitched at first.

Chicks`N`Dicks 3 Chicks`N`Dicks 3

A Decently Designed Puzzle

It's definitely nice to have the two different types of puzzles, the animated traditional ones and the slider puzzles. It helps keep things interesting, for a while at least. Ultimately it starts to get repetative as these games tend to. It might have been a good idea to have each "level" have some sort of theme (such as a level of all school girls, all oral, etc) so there was more of a sense of progression.